Sunday 6 May 2012

The Shield

Trying to help does not work. The Newborn cannot control me completely but he can easily manipulate my intentions. He can't make me do something but he can make me think that I want to do something.

Maybe he can make me do something. Maybe he just hasn't yet.

Hopefully he can't or he won't.

I must think positively.

I can only think what he wants me to think.

Regardless!

I must not try to help I must find something harmless. Something that cannot be twisted.

Something like never interacting with anyone in the flesh and blood world?

I don't want to.

I don't want to be alone again.

I won't be alone. I will still be able to hear them and see them. Everywhere.

I will be alone and surrounded by people.

We must think of something.

... Who's we?

No comments:

Post a Comment