Friday 10 February 2012

...

I don't want to play this game anymore...

I just killed him. I had to...

They freed him just for that.

Ok sorry um... While I was busy playing The nameless's little game someone arrived at the door. It was Marcinius. I shouldn't have opened the door. I should have known what was happening but I was just so... I don't even know. I opened the door and he attacked me. He had a knife and he attacked me. Apparently "his friends" told him he needed to kill me. Apparently I was the one responsible for everything. They even convinced him that's why I wanted him to shut down the blog. That wasn't why. I thought maybe they'd leave him alone if he stopped blogging. Like a bully. They stop if you don't give them what they want... It's not important though He attacked me and I tried not to hurt him I tried to just restrain him but in the end I couldn't do anything. I had to kill him... I made sure it was quick.

The Choir will burn for this. Every last one of them. Before that I still have a game to win... Your move Nameless One.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. Back to the game.

    Sorry for leaving, I'm a busy man you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, dude. here, let me give you a title:

    i, whitelight, dub thee...//Punching Bag//.

    feel better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your bulb explodes and the shrapnel stabs someone you love...

      Delete